- To work for spreading the light of proper and quality education among the mass people particularly among the people belonging to educationally backward classes/communities.
- To work for the promotion of female education
- To work for cultural development and to preserve cultural heritage.
- To make a common platform for high educated people to facilitate exchange of views and thoughts through mutual cooperation.
- To bridge the gap between the elite and the common people and to develop the sense of oneness.
- To encourage cultivation of literature and to provide facilities for its promotion
- To guide unemployed youths to get employment
- To establish research centre(s) for the promotion of Humanities, Science, Social Science, General Education and Research
- To work for promotion of communal harmony and national integration.
- To encourage students and youths for achieving excellence in their respective discipline.
- To work for eradicating superstitions from public life and establishing scientific mind in the mass people.
- To create environmental awareness for protecting natural environment
- To create self consciousness in the common people particularly in womankind in respect of their rights, duties and responsibilities.
- To organize seminars, symposiums, debates, meetings etc for the fulfillment of the objects of the society.
- To encourage charitable activities.
- To work for the promotion of moral values, human values and to create public opinion against the mass corruption in public life.